Fife: About 2.0 miles west of Leven, on minor road just north of A915, 1 mile south of Kennoway, at or near Duniface.
Site of tower or old house, the location not certain. The place is not marked on Blaeu, but is on Adair’s map of the east part of Fife, although whether a house or settlement is depicted is not certain.
The lands were held by the Duries of Durie in 1621, but were acquired by John Ramsay of Duniface, who in 1681 bequeathed them to found bursaries to the United Colleges of St Andrews.
22 Edinburgh Road
Or use our contact form.