Fife: About 2.1 miles south of St Andrews, on minor roads east of A915 or west of B9131, at or near North Lambieletham.
Site of tower or old house, the location uncertain. ‘Lamy Lathon’ is marked on Blaeu’s map of Fife, then ‘Lamb Lathem?’ on Adair’s map of the east part of Fife, when it is depicted in wooded policies. The lands were divided into North and South Lambieletham
James Wood of Lambiletham is mentioned in 1585, while David Wemyss, younger of Lambieletham, is on record in 1674.
22 Edinburgh Road
Or use our contact form.